With the continued growth in the use of mobile devices to access multi-media applications such as television, movies, and internet browsing, the mobile backhaul network must continue to grow to ensure seamless delivery of service to end-users.
Therefore, in order for carriers to get the most competitive pricing and service options, it is critical they have the opportunity to choose a provider other than the local phone company. Carriers need an experienced telecommunications provider who not only can support their growth of infrastructure today but also offers flexibility to support their next generation network needs.
Edison Carrier Solutions has one of the largest competitive carrier fiber-optic networks in Southern California making it possible to offer innovative solutions to a broad range of customers. Our fiber network has a 4,000+ route mile footprint and is in proximity to wireless cell sites allowing us to offer competitively priced backhaul services to mobile operators in this market.
- Point-to-point DS-1, DS-3, STS-1, OC-3, OC-12
- Ethernet 10 Mb/s, 50 Mb/s, 100 Mb/s, 150 Mb/s, 200 Mb/s, 300 Mb/s, Gigabit Ethernet
- Extensive fiber network in Southern California
- Ability to extend network to existing or new sites
- Dedicated account team
- Individual site or large RFP pricing
- Alternative to local phone companies